Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

A place that i would like to visit.


Vestrahorn Mountain.
The country I would like to visit is Iceland. It's a place I want to go before I die because it's full of interesting things to do and witness. There are such amazing places to visit that just seems like another planet.

I know from Iceland that is a very popular place to visit as well as expensive. Its economy is mainly based on tourism. There are twice as many sheep as there are inhabitants. It's the only country that haven't their own army. And some interesting artist come from there like Björk, Sigur Rós and Vök.


Northern Lights in Budir.

What I don't want to do there! Take lots of photos, do whale watching, catch the northern lights and visit their ice caves, the blue lagoon. Also I would like to witness their waterfalls, spectacular geysers and mountains.

However, I just want to visit it, I wouldn't like to live there honestly. Because I could not adapt to the stylelife and there are other places I want to go.


1 comment:

  1. I think It is a good place to take the stress out of big cities.

    ReplyDelete