Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Psycho Pass

I'm not a cinephile, but I really like and enjoy watching movies. Even so, this post isn't for my favourite movie, but fot the last serie that I found very interesting. In fact it's an anime, the first I watch for a long time, because my time of being otaku has passed.

It has reflexive and well estructurated plot, as well as characters, including the villain; and talk about topics like freedom and justice inside an utopic society.

It all ocurrs in a future where Japan have a sort of omnipresent System called "Sybil", which judges all the society, and is capable of determine, not only a large part ot the life of each citizen (such as their vocations), but more importantly, it's capable of measure their threat level, known as their "Psycho-Pass". The protagonist, Akane Tsunemori, is part of a special police unity whose objetive is to subjugate these potentialy dangerous individuals. But soon she realizes that the Sibyl System's judgments are not as perfect as everyone assume.

Above all, it helped me to internalize the knowledge of various university subjects, due to it's Plot and the diverse literary references, from philosophy to psychiatry.

No comments:

Post a Comment