Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2020

When the Quarantine Ends

I live in a city where is not in quarantine, but part of my family live in a city where is in quarantine, and in general, we are overcoming very well this pandemic. Although not all had been perfect, we all support each other and share time together.
The pandemic situation could defenitively be an opportunity to improve as a society, and after thinking a little bit about it, I think that the best we can do is to make our environment as nice and confortable as possible, including our relatives, friends and people with whom we may come into contact, by simply sharing time together and beeing honest and emphatic at every interaction. Watch some movies together or something, I don't know. This way, I think we could have a better foundation supporting us, so that in the future, we can interact with the society with confidence.

During this time new activities has emerged, at the same time I have stopped doing certain activities, and I couldn't tell if studies became a problem, because sincerly, I haven't put much of attention to the university subjects, other than English.

When the pandemia ends I hope to attend the Opeth's concert, which had been postponed to 2021, because I HAVE to see them playing live and listen to Mikael Åkerfeldt's awesome voice, at least once in my life. I would also go out for a bike ride and take photos freely, with no preocupations.
Finally, I think that more than anything, I'm realistic about all this situation. I hope for the best, but I'm prepared to the worst.

SDG.

2 comments: