Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2020

Psychology Programme

When I choose this university, I hadn't so many options. In consequence I chose it just because it was the best option to get a job afterwards, and not for its curriculum. Nonetheles, from what I have seen, I felt like it is very cohesive among its subjects. I only would reconsider the importance of some subjects from our first year regarding our professional formation. That year, was just an introductory year, not even to Psychology, but to Social Sciences. The workload are mainly read and comprehend what you are reading. Personally, due to my educational background, it's really difficult to read so much and attend to six subjects at the same time. That's the reason why I took one extra-curricular course in all my journey as student. It was a physical conditioning course, and I think that's my limit per semester. 

Sincerley, I don't know much of the infrastructure of the university, or the technology it uses. My 2019 generation lived in strikes. But I think the classrooms from the old FACSO department could have a better ventilation, the rest is ok. 
In terms of teaching methods, It would be great to have more didactic classes and have more practical activities. Unfortunately, the only practical activities we were going to have, were cancelled. Additionally, some specifical professors we had in our first year could be more relaxed with their subjects, specially with their forms of proceed with evaluation.

SDG.

1 comment:

  1. It's sad that we can't have those practical activities this year

    ReplyDelete